Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Warriors: Into the Wild by Erin Hunter

Title: Warriors: Into the Wild
Author: Erin Hunter
Series: Warriors
Publisher: Avon
Ages: 10 - 12+
Length: 288 pages
Genera: Fantasy
Subjects: Cats, Adventure, Animal
There are no unsuitable topics in this book.

Summary:
An ominous prophecy is foretold to Bluestar, the clan leader of a group of wild cats. For generations, the four feline clans lived in harmony in the forest. They were Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan. The desperate Thunderclan took in a poor, lost kittypet, or house cat, to train as a warrior. The other clans of the forest are threatening them. Will this kitty rise to the top?

Review:
Rating: C
Usually, I don't go for junior books, but Warriors had many good reviews, I had lots of recommendations, and it was free on Kindle. I bought it, and finished it in a few days. Now, I'm not the biggest cat lover in town, but I was pleasantly surprised with this book.
Warriors was fun and quick paced. I loved how Firepaw/Rusty, the main character, was so curious. It was so cute ♥  It was odd how he was much better than the clan born apprentices, but I guess that's what they wanted.
Firepaw is a curious, compasionate character. It was fun to read, but he wasn't really a special in anyway. Katniss and Maximum Ride - those were special characters which I ENJOYED reading. Firepaw was fairly normal.

In all, I enjoyed the book but I'm not sure I still want to read the series.

- Rogue

Book Review 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to comment, please no spam or hate comments!
I'll try my best to reply :)